Hovis Best of Both Medium Sliced White Bread: 6/10
Cals: 224 (Per slice, 90)
Saturated fat: 0.4g Low sat fat
Price: £1.15 (Cheapest at Waitrose)
Verdict: This Best of Both bread is another one that is great for getting some wholemeal into your kids' diets. Plus it's quite low in calories with just 90 per slice and the saturated fat content is also really low. Good work Hovis!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu