Sainsbury's Basics Medium Sliced White Bread: 6/10
Cals: 231 (Per slice, 83)
Saturated fat: 0.3g
Sugar: 4.1g High sugar
Price: £0.50 (Available at Sainsbury's)
Verdict: At just 50p a loaf this Sainsbury's Basics bread is purse-friendly. Although the sugar content is quite high, it's very low fat and only contains 83 calories per slice.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed