Sainsbury's Basics Medium Sliced White Bread: 6/10
Cals: 231 (Per slice, 83)
Saturated fat: 0.3g
Sugar: 4.1g High sugar
Price: £0.50 (Available at Sainsbury's)
Verdict: At just 50p a loaf this Sainsbury's Basics bread is purse-friendly. Although the sugar content is quite high, it's very low fat and only contains 83 calories per slice.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite