Warburtons Medium Sliced White Bread: 7/10
Cals: 239 (Per slice, 57) Low cals per slice
Fat: 1.9g Low fat
Saturated fat: 0.7g
Price: £0.70 (Cheapest at Tesco)
Verdict: With really low calories per slice, at just 57, and only 1.9g of fat per 100g, this Warburtons Sliced White bread is a real diet-friendly option. The reason the calories are so low is because the slice is really lightweight, but fill your sandwich with fresh salad leaves and you won't notice the difference.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed