Warburtons Medium Sliced White Bread: 7/10
Cals: 239 (Per slice, 57) Low cals per slice
Fat: 1.9g Low fat
Saturated fat: 0.7g
Price: £0.70 (Cheapest at Tesco)
Verdict: With really low calories per slice, at just 57, and only 1.9g of fat per 100g, this Warburtons Sliced White bread is a real diet-friendly option. The reason the calories are so low is because the slice is really lightweight, but fill your sandwich with fresh salad leaves and you won't notice the difference.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite