Tesco Everyday Value Thick Sliced White Bread: 7/10
Cals: 231 (Per slice, 105)
Saturated fat: 0.5g
Price: £0.47 (Available at Tesco) Joint cheapest
Verdict: Tesco Everyday Value loaf is joint cheapest (with Asda Smart Price Bread) and it's a really healthy option too. Low fat, sugar and salt contents make it a purse and diet-friendly choice. Especially if you love a slice or two of white toast on those cheat days!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite