Tesco Everyday Value Thick Sliced White Bread: 7/10
Cals: 231 (Per slice, 105)
Saturated fat: 0.5g
Price: £0.47 (Available at Tesco) Joint cheapest
Verdict: Tesco Everyday Value loaf is joint cheapest (with Asda Smart Price Bread) and it's a really healthy option too. Low fat, sugar and salt contents make it a purse and diet-friendly choice. Especially if you love a slice or two of white toast on those cheat days!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu