Tesco Everyday Value Thick Sliced White Bread: 7/10
Cals: 231 (Per slice, 105)
Saturated fat: 0.5g
Price: £0.47 (Available at Tesco) Joint cheapest
Verdict: Tesco Everyday Value loaf is joint cheapest (with Asda Smart Price Bread) and it's a really healthy option too. Low fat, sugar and salt contents make it a purse and diet-friendly choice. Especially if you love a slice or two of white toast on those cheat days!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams