Weight Watchers from Warburtons Thick Sliced White Bread: 8/10
Cals: 245 (Per slice, 71)
Fat: 1.5g Low fat
Saturated fat: 0.3g Low sat fat
Price: £0.93 (Cheapest at Asda)
Verdict: If you're watching your weight, then what better bread to go for than Weight Watchers! It really does what it says on the packet, with only 71 calories per slice plus low fat and saturated fat. Not bad for just 93p a loaf.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu