Weight Watchers from Warburtons Thick Sliced White Bread: 8/10
Cals: 245 (Per slice, 71)
Fat: 1.5g Low fat
Saturated fat: 0.3g Low sat fat
Price: £0.93 (Cheapest at Asda)
Verdict: If you're watching your weight, then what better bread to go for than Weight Watchers! It really does what it says on the packet, with only 71 calories per slice plus low fat and saturated fat. Not bad for just 93p a loaf.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home