Weight Watchers from Warburtons Thick Sliced White Bread: 8/10
Cals: 245 (Per slice, 71)
Fat: 1.5g Low fat
Saturated fat: 0.3g Low sat fat
Price: £0.93 (Cheapest at Asda)
Verdict: If you're watching your weight, then what better bread to go for than Weight Watchers! It really does what it says on the packet, with only 71 calories per slice plus low fat and saturated fat. Not bad for just 93p a loaf.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles