Hovis Nimble Sliced Wholemeal Bread: 8/10
Cals: 220 (Per slice, 48) Lowest cals per slice
Saturated fat: 0.6g
Price: £0.65 (Cheapest at Waitrose)
Verdict: If you've not eaten Nimble bread before, now's the time to try. It's cheap, low in saturated fat and best of all, only has 48 calories per slice. Admittedly the slices are a little smaller than some other loaves, but choosing this bread is a really easy way to cut out some unnecessary calories in your diet.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed