Hovis Nimble Sliced Wholemeal Bread: 8/10
Cals: 220 (Per slice, 48) Lowest cals per slice
Saturated fat: 0.6g
Price: £0.65 (Cheapest at Waitrose)
Verdict: If you've not eaten Nimble bread before, now's the time to try. It's cheap, low in saturated fat and best of all, only has 48 calories per slice. Admittedly the slices are a little smaller than some other loaves, but choosing this bread is a really easy way to cut out some unnecessary calories in your diet.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite