Biona Organic Rye Bread Amaranth/Quinoa Wheat Free Bread: 10/10
Cals: 195 One of the lowest calories
Saturated fat: 0.26g
Sugar: 0g Lowest sugar
Price: £1.65 (Cheapest at Tesco)
Verdict: Biona's Organic Rye Bread is definitely one of the best of breads we analysed. It's contains the lowest calories per 100g, and has absolutely no sugar in it. We admit it's not the cheapest loaf you could buy but it's a really healthy option for the whole family. Rye's also good if you can't stomach wheat.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams