Biona Organic Rye Bread Amaranth/Quinoa Wheat Free Bread: 10/10
Cals: 195 One of the lowest calories
Saturated fat: 0.26g
Sugar: 0g Lowest sugar
Price: £1.65 (Cheapest at Tesco)
Verdict: Biona's Organic Rye Bread is definitely one of the best of breads we analysed. It's contains the lowest calories per 100g, and has absolutely no sugar in it. We admit it's not the cheapest loaf you could buy but it's a really healthy option for the whole family. Rye's also good if you can't stomach wheat.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu