Watirose Farmhouse Batch Sliced Bread: 10/10
Cals: 229 (Per slice, 115)
Fat: 1.2g Lowest fat
Saturated fat: 0.3g Low sat fat
Price: £1.35 (Available at Waitrose)
Verdict: Waitrose Farmhouse Batch is the best of the bunch! With just 1.2g of fat per 100g, it has the lowest fat content by far and also boasts low sugar and saturated fat. The best part is, it's super-tasty as well - we'll be adding this loaf to our shopping list, that's for sure!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies