Hovis Doorstep Bread Sliced: 1/10
Cals: 239 (Per slice, 160) Highest cals per slice
Saturated fat: 0.7g
Price: £1.15 (Cheapest at Ocado)
Verdict: Doorstep bread, delicious and tasty but definitely not very good for your diet (plus you don't get many slices in a loaf). With the highest calories per slice from all 20 loaves, it's definitely one to avoid if you're trying to shift some extra pounds. Keep this one for a special treat.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles