Hovis Doorstep Bread Sliced: 1/10
Cals: 239 (Per slice, 160) Highest cals per slice
Saturated fat: 0.7g
Price: £1.15 (Cheapest at Ocado)
Verdict: Doorstep bread, delicious and tasty but definitely not very good for your diet (plus you don't get many slices in a loaf). With the highest calories per slice from all 20 loaves, it's definitely one to avoid if you're trying to shift some extra pounds. Keep this one for a special treat.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home