Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Thickly Sliced Soft Wholemeal Multi Seeded Batch Loaf: 2/10
Cals: 251 (Per slice, 118)
Fat: 7.2g High fat
Saturated fat: 0.8g High sat fat
Price: £1.25 (Available at Sainsbury's)
Verdict: This Taste the Difference bread from Sainsbury's contains a whopping 7.2g of fat per 100g. Considering you'd probably have at least two slices a day (that's nearly a 100g serving) and your daily allowance of fat is about 55g, this bread is not one to munch on regularly.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies