Wheatfield Bakery Soft Multiseed Farmhouse Batch: 2/10
Cals: 250 (Per slice,125)
Fat: 6.7g 3rd highest fat
Saturated fat: 0.9g
Price: £0.99 (Available at Tesco)
Verdict: This Multiseed Farmhouse Batch loaf from Wheatfield's Bakery is packed full of goodness and the seeds are good for your diet, however per 100g of this loaf, you'll be eating 6.7g of fat - the 3rd highest fat content of all the loaves we analysed. The saturated fat content is low though so they are good fats!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home