Wheatfield Bakery Soft Multiseed Farmhouse Batch: 2/10
Cals: 250 (Per slice,125)
Fat: 6.7g 3rd highest fat
Saturated fat: 0.9g
Price: £0.99 (Available at Tesco)
Verdict: This Multiseed Farmhouse Batch loaf from Wheatfield's Bakery is packed full of goodness and the seeds are good for your diet, however per 100g of this loaf, you'll be eating 6.7g of fat - the 3rd highest fat content of all the loaves we analysed. The saturated fat content is low though so they are good fats!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed