Wheatfield Bakery Soft Multiseed Farmhouse Batch: 2/10
Cals: 250 (Per slice,125)
Fat: 6.7g 3rd highest fat
Saturated fat: 0.9g
Price: £0.99 (Available at Tesco)
Verdict: This Multiseed Farmhouse Batch loaf from Wheatfield's Bakery is packed full of goodness and the seeds are good for your diet, however per 100g of this loaf, you'll be eating 6.7g of fat - the 3rd highest fat content of all the loaves we analysed. The saturated fat content is low though so they are good fats!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!