Allinson Sliced Sunflower And Pumpkin Batch Loaf: 3/10
Cals: 271 (Per slice 127)
Fat: 6.6g One of the highest fat content
Saturated fat: 0.9g
Price: £1.39 (Cheapest at Sainsbury's)
Verdict: There's no denying that sunflower and pumpkin seeds are really good for you, but getting them via this Allinson loaf will mean taking in nearly 1g of salt per 2 slices and over 6g of fat - not so good!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite