Allinson Sliced Sunflower And Pumpkin Batch Loaf: 3/10
Cals: 271 (Per slice 127)
Fat: 6.6g One of the highest fat content
Saturated fat: 0.9g
Price: £1.39 (Cheapest at Sainsbury's)
Verdict: There's no denying that sunflower and pumpkin seeds are really good for you, but getting them via this Allinson loaf will mean taking in nearly 1g of salt per 2 slices and over 6g of fat - not the super healthy bread you might have thought!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles