Allinson Sliced Wholemeal Batch Loaf: 4/10
Cals: 233 (Per slice, 110)
Saturated fat: 0.6g
Price: £1.40 (Cheapest at Asda)
Verdict: Eating enough wholemeal has many health benefits and this Allinson Wholemeal Batch loaf is a good way of getting your daily wholemeal allowance. It's pricey though!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!