Asda Smart Price Medium Sliced White Bread: 4/10
Cals: 218 (per slice, 80)
Saturated fat: 0.3g
Sugar: 4.4g One of the highest sugar
Price: £0.47 (Available at Asda) Joint cheapest
Verdict: At just 47p for a loaf, this Asda Smart Price bread is definitely a bargain, so if you need your money to go far then this is a good choice. Although there a reasonably high sugar content in this bread, the fat and saturated fat contents are both low so not a bad choice for a family bread.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!