Asda Smart Price Medium Sliced White Bread: 4/10
Cals: 218 (per slice, 80)
Saturated fat: 0.3g
Sugar: 4.4g One of the highest sugar
Price: £0.47 (Available at Asda) Joint cheapest
Verdict: At just 47p for a loaf, this Asda Smart Price bread is definitely a bargain, so if you need your money to go far then this is a good choice. Although there a reasonably high sugar content in this bread, the fat and saturated fat contents are both low so not a bad choice for a family bread.
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet