Tom Daley wins bronze
Leading at the half way stage, it was a tense round but when Tom realised he'd scooped a medal, his delight was made clear from the full-team celebration.
Speaking afterwards about his late father, Tom said: 'I know that if he was here he would be very proud.
'It's really tough not having him here, but I'm so glad to come out with something to show for it after all of the hard work we put in together.'
You've done the nation, and your Dad, very proud, Tom!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite