Another gold for Bolt
Usain Bolt cemented his place in history by becoming the first athlete to retain 2 Olympic sprint titles. The fastest man in the world came first in the 200m mens' final beating fellow Jamaicans Yohan Blake and Warren Weir who took the silver and bronze. Usain celebrated in typical fashion by pulling his infamous pose.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/18 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/19 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/20 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/21 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/22
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet