A Team GB first
Jade Jones finished of another great day for Team GB by becoming the first British athlete to win a gold medal in taekwondo. Jade beat world champion Hou Yuzhuo in a blistering fight which saw the whole crowd get behind the Welsh star.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/19 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/20 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/21 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/22 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/23
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies