Kenyan 800m runner David Lekuta Rudisha became the first man to break a world record in athletics at the London Olympics. His time of 1:40.91 got the crowd on their feet as they watched the historic moment unfold.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/20 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/21 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/22 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/23 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/24
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies