The first lady, Sarah Attar
Sarah Attar was the first women to compete for her country, Saudi Arabia in an Olympics. The athlete made history in the 800m heats where the crowds showed their support cheering her on. She finished 43 seconds behind heat winner Janeth Jepkosgei Busienei of Kenya. Girl power!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/26 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/27 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/28 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/29 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/30
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet