The Brownlee brothers take on the world
Unfortunately Jonny was taken ill after the race so the medal ceremony was delayed slightly but the duo were beaming with delight after winning the first ever gold medal for Britain in the sport. Super speedy Alistair Brownlee got the crowd talking, completing his run in 29mins and 07 seconds, which was only a minute and a half down on Mo Farah's 10,000 meter track race - wow!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home