The Brownlee brothers take on the world
Unfortunately Jonny was taken ill after the race so the medal ceremony was delayed slightly but the duo were beaming with delight after winning the first ever gold medal for Britain in the sport. Super speedy Alistair Brownlee got the crowd talking, completing his run in 29mins and 07 seconds, which was only a minute and a half down on Mo Farah's 10,000 meter track race - wow!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed