Chris Hoy does it again!
Sir Chris Hoy accepted his sixth gold medal with tears of joy at the Velodrome after winning in the men's keirin final. The Olympic champion, who has beaten Sir Steve Redgraves' record 5 gold medals, punched the air in delight and took a well deserved last lap of honour. Well done!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/29 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/30 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/31 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/32 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/33
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies