Chris Hoy does it again!
Sir Chris Hoy accepted his sixth gold medal with tears of joy at the Velodrome after winning in the men's keirin final. The Olympic champion, who has beaten Sir Steve Redgraves' record 5 gold medals, punched the air in delight and took a well deserved last lap of honour. Well done!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/29 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/30 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/31 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/32 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/33
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams