Victoria Pendleton takes the silver
Victoria Pendleton finished her last ever race with a well deserved silver medal during the track cycling women's sprint final. The 31-year-old has won two gold medals and 9 world championships during her career making her one of the most successful British female track cyclist of all time. Well done Victoria!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/30 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/31 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/32 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/33 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/34
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies