Jason Kenny's stunning cycling victory
Jason Kenny became Britain's first double gold medallist of London 2012 when he won the individual sprint cycling event, beating France's Gregory Bauge in the final and bagging a 6th gold medal for the cycling team. Go Jason!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/35 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/36 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/37 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/38 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/39
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies