Mo Farah clinches 10,000 metre gold
Mo Farah made history when he became the first British athlete to win gold for the 10,000 metres. Mo says he saw Jessica Ennis after her win and knew he had to do it too.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/45 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/46 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/47 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/48 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/49
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies