Greg Rutherford secures GB's 13th gold medal!
Greg Rutherford won the long jump securing a 13th gold medal for Britain. The 25-year-old finished ahead of Australia's Mitchell Watt with a fourth round leap of 8.31 metres and held back tears as he was awarded his gold medal. Well done Greg!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/48 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/49 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/50 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/51 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/52
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams