Alan Campbell rows Britain to bronze
The Northern Irishman said: 'I just couldn't take another stroke at the end of the race. I could barely stand [in the medal ceremony]. I could not get my words out. There was a lot of emotion.'
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!