Rowing to success
Team GB's lightweight men's four won a silver medal at Eton Dorney. Rowing to victory, the team powered through an epic race that saw them finish just a quarter of a second after South Africa who took the gold medal - what a race! Richard and Peter Chambers, Rob Williams and Chris Bartley made up the team with the Chambers brothers becoming the first British brothers to win an Olympic medal since 1996.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/59 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/60 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/61 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/62 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/63
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies