Michael Phelps is a machine
Michael Phelps once again won a gold medal for his incredible speed in the 200m individual medley final, bringing his record number of Olympic gold medals to a whopping 20 - confirming his position as the best Olympian of all time. The champ even got a congratulating phone call from President Obama.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/67 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/68 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/69 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/70 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/71
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies