Michael Jamieson gets a silver medal
Team GB's Michael Jamieson was full of smiles after he won the silver medal for the 200m breaststroke. Not only did he win a medal, he also set a new British record of two minutes 7.40 seconds. Speedy Hungarian, Danil Gyurta broke the world record to take the gold and Ryo Tateishi from Japan took bronze.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/69 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/70 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/71 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/72 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/73
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles