Bradley Wiggins wins second gold
Olympic cyclist, Bradley Wiggins won Britain's second Olympic gold medal. The Tour de France winner stopped the clock at 50 mins and 39 secs for 49km course. Wiggins jumped for joy and punched the air at his golden result. Congrats Bradley!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/70 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/71 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/72 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/73 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/74
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles