Team GB strike gold
The wait is over, Helen Glover and Heather Stanning won Britain's first gold medal for the London 2012 Olympics. The beaming pair looked so proud showing their medals off. The female rowers powered their way through the race and with the cheers and support from the crowds they brought a gold medal home. Girl power!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/71 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/72 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/73 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/74 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/75
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies