Michael Jamieson sets British record
Team GB's Michael Jamieson set a new British record of 2 mins 8.20 seconds in the first semi-final 200m breaststroke. He qualified in first place for the final - come on Michael!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/73 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/74 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/75 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/76 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/77
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles