Team GB's gymnastics team win bronze!
Louis Smith led Team GB's five-strong gymnastics group to win a bronze medal. The decision took ages to make as the Japanese team were not happy with their result and asked for a recount pushing Team GB out of silver position and into third. It's the first Olympic medal in history for the home men's team. Go Team GB!
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/79 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/80 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/81 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/82 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/83
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams