Olympic flame at opening ceremony
The flame ended its 12,800-mile journey with the young Brits simultaneously lighting 200 minature torches. The cauldron, which traditionally stays lit for the entire Games, was extinguished after the opening ceremony so it could be moved to another part of the stadium.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed