Team GB at the opening ceremony
Team GB made quite an entrance at the opening ceremony with flag bearer Sir Chris Hoy leading the way around the stadium. There was a huge applause as the British athletes walked into the stadium and we loved seeing the tears of pride in Chris' eyes.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/86 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/87 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/88 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/89 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies