The Queen wows at the opening ceremony
After skydiving into the Olympic stadium with Jame Bond (well, her stunt double, anyway!), the Queen took her spot in the stands to watch the entertainment of the opening ceremony. She later declared the London 2012 Olympic Games officially open.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/88 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/89 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/2 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/3
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies