Kate and William watch the opening ceremony
Kate and William watched the opening ceremony at the Olympic Park and were said to be 'thrilled' with Danny Boyle's extravaganza. Kate looked stunning in a silver Christopher Kane coat dress while Wills dressed up for the occasion in a smart blue suit.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/89 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/2 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/3 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/4
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies