Kate and William watch the opening ceremony
Kate and William watched the opening ceremony at the Olympic Park and were said to be 'thrilled' with Danny Boyle's extravaganza. Kate looked stunning in a silver Christopher Kane coat dress while Wills dressed up for the occasion in a smart blue suit.
/wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/89 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/2 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/3 /wellbeing/galleries/34597/london-2012-olympic-games-in-pictures/4
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles