Gold medal winning cyclist Victoria Pendleton might be retiring after London 2012, but that doesn't mean that she'll sit at home with her feet up. 'You always look towards your next goal', she says. There's already talk of Vic strutting her stuff on this year's Strictly Come Dancing...
Get in shape like Victoria...That gold medal didn't come easily. Victoria trains at 6am every morning. Try exercising before lunch, you're more likely to stick with it.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles