Gold medal winning cyclist Victoria Pendleton might be retiring after London 2012, but that doesn't mean that she'll sit at home with her feet up. 'You always look towards your next goal', she says. There's already talk of Vic strutting her stuff on this year's Strictly Come Dancing...
Get in shape like Victoria...That gold medal didn't come easily. Victoria trains at 6am every morning. Try exercising before lunch, you're more likely to stick with it.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite