Team GB's male gymnasts picked up a bronze medal this week. Louis Smith reckons he did so well by staying positive. 'You have to approach the challenges you set yourself with a positive attitude and a belief in your own abilities otherwise it makes it difficult to achieve your goals', he says. 'I believe in my abilities, that's what has got me to where I am today.'
Workout like Louis...Be kind to yourself. Changes to your body or fitness won't happen overnight, but by taking small steps (like going for a jog) you're on the path to a new you.
Where to next?
- London 2012 in pictures
- Olympics fun for under a fiver
- Hot British men
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu