Team GB's male gymnasts picked up a bronze medal this week. Louis Smith reckons he did so well by staying positive. 'You have to approach the challenges you set yourself with a positive attitude and a belief in your own abilities otherwise it makes it difficult to achieve your goals', he says. 'I believe in my abilities, that's what has got me to where I am today.'
Workout like Louis...Be kind to yourself. Changes to your body or fitness won't happen overnight, but by taking small steps (like going for a jog) you're on the path to a new you.
Where to next?
- London 2012 in pictures
- Olympics fun for under a fiver
- Hot British men
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite