Rebecca Adlington has got her friends to thank for that shiny, new bronze medal. 'I train with a squad of twenty people', she says. 'We're all friends and we push each other. My advice is to go swimming with a friend regularly - having someone to swim with will encourage you to swim on days when you're lacking motivation.'
Get in shape like Rebecca...Make exercising less of a chore by getting in to the habit of doing a little every day.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles