Rebecca Adlington has got her friends to thank for that shiny, new bronze medal. 'I train with a squad of twenty people', she says. 'We're all friends and we push each other. My advice is to go swimming with a friend regularly - having someone to swim with will encourage you to swim on days when you're lacking motivation.'
Get in shape like Rebecca...Make exercising less of a chore by getting in to the habit of doing a little every day.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite