Gold medalist Mo Farah might have been carrying Britain's hopes on his shoulders this weekend, but he stayed calm. 'I wouldn't say there's any extra pressure', he said before the Olympics began. 'Except for the pressure you put on yourself. You've just got to be strong and do everything that you can.'
Get in shape like Mo...A positive attitude will really help. Stop worrying about the little things and just get out there!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles