Gold medalist Mo Farah might have been carrying Britain's hopes on his shoulders this weekend, but he stayed calm. 'I wouldn't say there's any extra pressure', he said before the Olympics began. 'Except for the pressure you put on yourself. You've just got to be strong and do everything that you can.'
Get in shape like Mo...A positive attitude will really help. Stop worrying about the little things and just get out there!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!