Gold medalist Mo Farah might have been carrying Britain's hopes on his shoulders this weekend, but he stayed calm. 'I wouldn't say there's any extra pressure', he said before the Olympics began. 'Except for the pressure you put on yourself. You've just got to be strong and do everything that you can.'
Get in shape like Mo...A positive attitude will really help. Stop worrying about the little things and just get out there!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home