Even gold medal winning cyclists feel a bit self-conscious, now and again. 'Comfort is a priority when training. If you're not comfortable, you will be distracted and won't produce a good ride', Bradley Wiggins said recently. 'Well-fitted clothes are a must'.
Workout like Bradley...Look for sports clothes that you feel comfy in. A good sports bra is important too - you can really damage your boobs if you workout without the right support.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu