Even gold medal winning cyclists feel a bit self-conscious, now and again. 'Comfort is a priority when training. If you're not comfortable, you will be distracted and won't produce a good ride', Bradley Wiggins said recently. 'Well-fitted clothes are a must'.
Workout like Bradley...Look for sports clothes that you feel comfy in. A good sports bra is important too - you can really damage your boobs if you workout without the right support.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles