If you find a sport you like, working out will soon become a hobby. Long-distance runner Paula Radcliffe uses her training sessions as a little bit of me-time. 'Running is not only great exercise but its your own personal time. There are no distractions or interruptions whilst you run', she says.
Get in shape like Paula...If you have a young family, it can be hard to take a break. Try these exercises that you can do without leaving the house.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite