We love watching medal-winning gymnast Beth Tweddle but she makes it look very easy! 'It is hard', Beth said in a recent interview. 'It's about thirty hours a week training...but when you're stood on that medal rostrum and you can hear the anthem, and you've achieved your goal, then you don't remember the hard times, only the good times.'
Get in shape like Beth...Make a playlist of your favourite upbeat songs for your iPod to keep you going when you feel like giving up.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed