We love watching medal-winning gymnast Beth Tweddle but she makes it look very easy! 'It is hard', Beth said in a recent interview. 'It's about thirty hours a week training...but when you're stood on that medal rostrum and you can hear the anthem, and you've achieved your goal, then you don't remember the hard times, only the good times.'
Get in shape like Beth...Make a playlist of your favourite upbeat songs for your iPod to keep you going when you feel like giving up.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home