Natural remedies for hair loss: Go easy with the hair dye
Before starting to dye your hair, always make sure you ask for a patch test, especially if you are regularly changing between dye brands or colours. During the hair dying process make sure you really follow the instructions on the home dye kits to reduce any potential damage or side effects.
If you think that you are suffering hair loss in greater quantities just after dying your hair then this could be an allergic reaction to the chemicals and you should speak to your hairdresser.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite