Natural remedies for hair loss: Go easy with the hair dye
Before starting to dye your hair, always make sure you ask for a patch test, especially if you are regularly changing between dye brands or colours. During the hair dying process make sure you really follow the instructions on the home dye kits to reduce any potential damage or side effects.
If you think that you are suffering hair loss in greater quantities just after dying your hair then this could be an allergic reaction to the chemicals and you should speak to your hairdresser.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu