Natural remedies for hair loss: Go easy with the hair dye
Before starting to dye your hair, always make sure you ask for a patch test, especially if you are regularly changing between dye brands or colours. During the hair dying process make sure you really follow the instructions on the home dye kits to reduce any potential damage or side effects.
If you think that you are suffering hair loss in greater quantities just after dying your hair then this could be an allergic reaction to the chemicals and you should speak to your hairdresser.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies