Natural remedies for hair loss: Chat with your GP
Indeed hair loss isn't uncommon, especially during stressed periods or if you're feeling a bit run down, but this should only be for brief spells and should correct itself long-term. These natural remedies are good short-term solutions to help.
However if the hair loss is really affecting your mental state or has been prolonged, you should visit your GP - it's best to make sure it isn't a side effect of a bigger problem. Your doctor will be able to run a few tests and put your mind at ease.
Hair thinning can sometimes be caused by the contraceptive pill or medication, so don't be afraid to raise any concerns.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite