Natural remedies for hair loss: Chat with your GP
Indeed hair loss isn't uncommon, especially during stressed periods or if you're feeling a bit run down, but this should only be for brief spells and should correct itself long-term. These natural remedies are good short-term solutions to help.
However if the hair loss is really affecting your mental state or has been prolonged, you should visit your GP - it's best to make sure it isn't a side effect of a bigger problem. Your doctor will be able to run a few tests and put your mind at ease.
Hair thinning can sometimes be caused by the contraceptive pill or medication, so don't be afraid to raise any concerns.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!