Natural remedies for hair loss: Eye shadow
Simply find the palette that best matches your own hair colour and apply it to your hairline to boost thickness and cover up any of regrowing roots.
He says: 'Give this technique a go for those of you that have either a super iridescent scalp, or the other reason I love this is that it makes even the finest of hair strands appear thicker on the roots & hairline so your scalp doesn't appear like your strands are lack lustre nor thick...'
Okay, it may not last forever, but this handy trick is a quick and easy way to give your hair a bit more volume exactly when you need it.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies