Natural remedies for hair loss: Massage your scalp
We love a natural remedy for hair loss that also doubles up as a home spa treatment - maybe you could even persuade your partner that this cure for hair loss works better when someone else does the massage?
We recommend massaging with lemon juice or olive oil which will lift dead skin and other nasties from the scalp.
Not only does it remove debris but a scalp massage will provide a moment of relaxation and lower stress levels, which we all know is another major cause of premature hair loss and thinning hair.
And the natural treatments do not end when you leave the shower, make sure to be kind to your hair when it's wet too - forcing a comb through the ends is painful for a reason!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!