Natural remedies for hair loss: Massage your scalp
We love a natural remedy for hair loss that also doubles up as a home spa treatment - maybe you could even persuade your partner that this cure for hair loss works better when someone else does the massage?
We recommend massaging with lemon juice or olive oil which will lift dead skin and other nasties from the scalp.
Not only does it remove debris but a scalp massage will provide a moment of relaxation and lower stress levels, which we all know is another major cause of premature hair loss and thinning hair.
And the natural treatments do not end when you leave the shower, make sure to be kind to your hair when it's wet too - forcing a comb through the ends is painful for a reason!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies