Natural remedies for hair loss: Unplug the straighteners
It is true we're all guilty of overdoing the hair-dryer and straighteners, but too much heat can really frazzle your hair follicles, causing frizz and breakage.
Give your locks a break by air drying without styling products once or twice a week. Turn down the heat setting on your hair-dryer too - the highest setting on most straighteners is far too hot for your hair - a gentle heat will smooth without stripping. Then blast your hair with some cold air to seal in shine.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies