Natural remedies for hair loss: Unplug the straighteners
It is true we're all guilty of overdoing the hair-dryer and straighteners, but too much heat can really frazzle your hair follicles, causing frizz and breakage.
Give your locks a break by air drying without styling products once or twice a week. Turn down the heat setting on your hair-dryer too - the highest setting on most straighteners is far too hot for your hair - a gentle heat will smooth without stripping. Then blast your hair with some cold air to seal in shine.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!