Natural remedies for hair loss: Unplug the straighteners
It is true we're all guilty of overdoing the hair-dryer and straighteners, but too much heat can really frazzle your hair follicles, causing frizz and breakage.
Give your locks a break by air drying without styling products once or twice a week. Turn down the heat setting on your hair-dryer too - the highest setting on most straighteners is far too hot for your hair - a gentle heat will smooth without stripping. Then blast your hair with some cold air to seal in shine.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite