Natural remedies for hair loss: Use the right products
For example, if you have thin hair and you're trying to combat it by laying on product after product, this could only be adding to how it looks and feels. Instead you should try different volumising shampoos to see what works for you, and a volume-enhancing root-lift spray when you blow dry your hair.
Dry your hair (on the lowest setting) with a round brush up and away from your head to create volume, or give the heat a break altogether and try air-drying your hair. Remember to avoid styling products which could add weight, like serums and leave-in conditioners.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home