Natural remedies for hair loss: Use the right products
For example, if you have thin hair and you're trying to combat it by laying on product after product, this could only be adding to how it looks and feels. Instead you should try different volumising shampoos to see what works for you, and a volume-enhancing root-lift spray when you blow dry your hair.
Dry your hair (on the lowest setting) with a round brush up and away from your head to create volume, or give the heat a break altogether and try air-drying your hair. Remember to avoid styling products which could add weight, like serums and leave-in conditioners.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies